Unfortunately, accidents do happen.Your safety is the first priority.
If your vehicle can't be driven, you have options.
- If your Toyota is within the 3 year, 60,000 km basic vehicle warranty OR you have purchased ECP Roadside Assistance coverage,
- Call 1-888-Toyota-8 (1-888-869-6828) for Toyota Roadside Assistance and an approved towing company will be dispatched free of charge.
- If you're not covered by these options, we invite you to call the Kingsway Toyota Collision Centre at 780-454-2341.
- We will arrange an approved towing company for you on a customer pay basis.
- Your insurance provider will reimburse the towing amount as part of your vehicle repair claim.
Once towing is arranged or if your vehicle is still drivable, contact your insurance company as soon as possible after the accident.They will direct you to take your vehicle to a body shop to obtain an estimate and/or perform the repair.Under no circumstances are you legally obligated to take your Toyota to any recommended shop. As the payer of the insurance premium, it is your right to choose the facility you want to repair your Toyota to its pre-collision standard.
By choosing the Kingsway Toyota Collision Centre:
Remember: IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO REPAIRS YOUR VEHICLE!
- Your vehicle will be restored to its pre-accident condition using Genuine Toyota Collision Parts.
- The actual repairs will be carried out by a Toyota Certified Collision Centre or a certified repair facility recommended by Kingsway Toyota that adheres to Toyota Canada's repair parameters.
For additional information, you may consult the brochure entitled "Know your rights, Accidents
" found in your glovebox compartment.If you do not have a copy in your vehicle, please contact Kingsway Toyota at (780) 306-0866 and we can order a copy for you.