We are here to support you.
Times are tough, but we are here to support you.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Toyota Northwest Edmonton is here to help with financial support options like:
- Deferring Payments on New Toyota Purchases by 6 Months
- Lowering Interest Rates by 1.5% for current Toyota owners when you buy a new Toyota
- Lower Payments
- Larger Discount Prices on New Vehicles
- Cash Back Options Available
However, please understand that quick action is imperative. We understand how difficult things are, however, we would like to get working on these options now before any potential lenders tighten up approval rates or credit scores get impacted in any way. There are no obligations, these are simply options that we can explore with you should you require them. Our entire team is committed to working around the clock to get these approvals.
We also have options for securing some cash back to help with other payments through this time. If this is something that you feel would be beneficial, please contact us and we will get started on the process as soon as possible. We are here to help, regardless of your situation.
With the increased number of customers inquiring about this program, it may take us a little longer to find the best solution for you, but please know that we are committed to working through this with you. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
To get started with this program, please fill out the form to the right, click the button above, or give us a call directly at (780) 478-8300.
* Make No Financing Payments for 180 Days is a limited-time offer only available to eligible retail customers who finance and take delivery of a new and previously unregistered Toyota vehicle through Toyota Financial Services Canada between March 20 - April 30, 2020 from a participating Toyota dealer in Canada, on approved credit. Monthly/bi-weekly/weekly finance payments will be deferred for 150 days (until the 180th day of the contract) and finance contracts will be extended accordingly. Interest charges will not accrue during the first 150 days of the contract. After 150 days, interest starts to accrue and the purchaser will repay principal and interest over the term of the contract, but not until 180 days after the contract date. Down payment, license, insurance, registration (including lien registration fee up to $91.25 and lien registering agent fee up to $4.00), duty on new tires ($15, where applicable), and applicable taxes may be due at contract inception. Offer not available to TCI/TMMC/TCCI employees/contractors, TMMC Vehicle Purchase Plan participants and fleet customers. All offers are subject to change or cancellation without notice, quantities of certain vehicles are limited and dealer trade may be required (but may not be available in all cases). Dealer trade availability may be limited and will vary by model. Some conditions apply. See your Toyota dealer for complete details.